Arts Alliance Illinois collects information from you:
- When you register to become an Arts & Education Exchange user, such as your name, e-mail and postal address, phone number, and password. If you register as an Arts Provider, we may also collect information on your programming, and if you register as an Educator, information on your school
- When you view and interact with the Arts & Education Exchange, including your IP address, ISP, browser type, operating system, the URLs of sites from you arrive or leave the Arts & Education Exchange, the date and time of your visit, and the pages you viewed
- Through cookies and other technologies that allow us to recognize you and customize your experience.
Arts Alliance Illinois uses the information you provide to:
- Enable you to share your information and communicate with other users
- Connect you to opportunities by enabling other users to find you on the Arts & Education Exchange
- Send you service or promotional communications through email
Only appropriate Arts Alliance Illinois staff and the occasional third party will access your information. Third parties are instructed to act strictly upon instruction from Arts Alliance Illinois.
At this time, Arts Alliance Illinois does not give, rent, or sell information on Arts & Education Exchange users to any other organization.
An Arts Alliance Illinois initiative, in partnership with the Illinois Arts Council and the Illinois State Board of Education and Apapers.org