5 Ways to Make your Profile Sing!
Get the most out of your profile on the Arts & Education Exchange
1) Share Photos, Video, and Audio: Offer arts providers an opportunity to see you in action. Make your profile and classroom come alive!
2) Add Program Requests: Requests for Programs are the easiest way arts providers can search for you on the site. RFP’s help arts providers visualize how they can fit into your curriculum and lesson plans.
Extra tip: Include your name or school on the program page; otherwise, arts providers who see your RFP will read “(Educator not entered)”
3) Create an Identity: Choose your user name and point of contact wisely. Your user name should be your name, or if you are a school administrator, your school. This way, when arts providers search for you or your school, you will appear in the results. One school may have more than one profile, and in fact, this is encouraged. This may include curriculum coordinators, an assistant principal, music teacher, or classroom teacher. For help changing your user name or point of contact, contact .
4) Get Specific: An arts provider is more likely to reach out to you if your RFP is comprehensive. Do you have a particular unit you would like to integrate? A specific medium, song, or production? Tell us how.
5) Explore the Forum: We invite you to engage with us: ask questions, post comments, and discuss topics in the Forum. Trusted leaders from the field will serve as experts to answer your burning questions.